- A guide for season ticket holders on how to choose their preferred seat for next week’s Hull KR fixture
- New ticketing site goes live from 9am on Thursday morning
- Please claim your seat no later than midday on Monday 14th June
Season ticket holders can claim their seats for next Friday’s meeting with Hull KR from 9am on Thursday morning… here’s how to do it.
Our all-new ticketing website has been launched at https://embed.futureticketing.ie/c/wigan-warriors/ and will be the go-to venue for all ticketing needs from this season. Please be aware that whilst the site is now active, the option to claim Hull KR tickets won’t appear until 9am on Thursday morning.
Your step-by-step instructions for claiming tickets are…
Head to our new ticketing site after 9am on Thursday morning and select the Hull KR fixture – this will be the only fixture on show at that time.
When prompted on the next screen, enter the client code for the lead purchaser.
If you are a Sideline View season ticket holder, you can click on blocks WS1-WS3 and WS8-WS10 in the West Stand or any block in the East Stand and choose your preferred seat(s) on a first-come, first-served basis. Behind The Posts View season ticket holders can choose from any available seat in the North Stand or South Stand. Select as many seats – and the appropriate price band – as you need for your group and click ‘Add to Basket and Go to Checkout’ once you’re happy with your selection.
You will see an on-screen confirmation of your chosen seats. By default, your tickets will be supplied as e-tickets to print at home or scan on a phone or tablet at the turnstiles, but you can also select to have paper tickets posted to you if you wish; we would prefer fans to use e-tickets if possible. To confirm that you and the rest of your group would like the chosen seats, please enter the relevant name, date of birth, email address, phone number and client code for each season ticket holder and then click the ‘Accept terms and conditions’ button followed by ‘Continue’ at the foot of the page to complete your purchase.
The lead purchaser will receive all the tickets as e-tickets or by post, depending on your choice at the previous stage. Please share the relevant ticket with each member of your group in good time ahead of the game.
- By selecting tickets, you are deemed to have accepted the Covid-19 Code of Conduct that applies to admission to the stadium under current guidelines.
- You must select your seats by midday on Monday 14th June to guarantee admission to this fixture.
- If you know of any family or friends who genuinely don’t have any viable internet access to undertake this process, they can call the DW Stadium Ticket Hotline on 01942 311111 from 9am to 5pm weekdays, but please be aware that calls to this hotline could result in long queues due to the number of fans likely to need to use this service rather than the swifter access to the website.
We hope that you all gain a great sense of excitement once your seat is secured and can’t wait to see you back at the DW Stadium next week!