Wigan Warriors are looking for a new Team Manager to join our Women’s team.
The Warriors Women are set to play in their sixth Betfred Super League season in 2023 and you could be part of it!
Are you enthusiastic, efficient and hard working? Are you a good organiser and keen listener who enjoys working as part of a team?
The Team Manager role is voluntary and as part of the role, you will be expected to deliver the following:
- Organising, co-ordinating and checking player registrations
- Liaising with key personnel at the Club
- Coordination of travel logistics for away fixtures
- Ensuring team selection process is followed and meets all deadlines set by RFL
- Organisation of key team events
- Helping to organise and run matchday operations for home fixtures
- Attendance at training sessions and associated tasks on direction of the Head Coach
- Co-ordinating player guest appearances
- Assisting the Kit Manager
- Team welfare and discipline
- Co-ordination of team ticket allocation
- Perform team sideline duties at all matches
- Leading on communications with players, parents and other staff members
- Accurate record keeping
- Organise the logistics of matchdays and training sessions – ensure players have all the information and support they require to perform
- Comply with player registration requirements and ensure the team adheres to all RFL protocol relating to registrations, transfers and squad announcements in the lead up to fixtures
- Assist the coaching staff with ensuring a culture of high standards in all aspects of preparation and performance
If you would like to apply for this role, please email [email protected]. Send your name, phone number, email address, any relevant qualifications and your CV if you wish.