Visit the Fan Village
- Warriors Fan Village is back again tonight ahead of Wigan v Salford.
- Soak up the pre-match atmosphere at Robin Park Arena.
- Live music, food and drink all available, with first team players in attendance.
The Wigan Warriors Fan Village is back again at Robin Park Arena tonight! Head down ahead of kick off to soak up the pre-match atmosphere!
Not got your match ticket for tonight’s game yet? Don’t worry! The DW Stadium Ticket Office is open all the way up until kick off, with tickets available to purchase. Don’t leave it too late though and make sure to get down early for our Fan Village at Robin Park Arena – adjacent to the DW!
To gain entry, all you need to do is show your match ticket as you arrive at the main entrance.
The Fan Village opens at 5:30pm and will re-open after the game until 11pm.
We have teamed up with local events company Central Fusion to ensure it’s the perfect place to soak up the matchday atmosphere.
Live music, plenty of great food, drink and activities will be available. You will also have the chance to rub shoulders with some of the first team with Q&As taking place with MC Dom Walker. So, whether you want to grab a selfie or bag a signature, the Fan Village is certainly worth the visit! Please note it will be card only payment throughout the Fan Village.
Here’s what you can expect tonight:
- Local talent – Playing music throughout the evening.
- Wigan Warriors first team live Q&As and match review before and after the game.
- Central Fusion – Serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic refreshments including beer, cider, wine and spirits.
- Meet Mighty Max – The Wigan Warriors Mascot will be there ahead of kick off.
- Wigan Rugby Heritage Society – the guys from the WRHS will be in attendance. Head over to see their Challenge Cup display.
Our Club Store at Robin Park Arena is open until kick off at 7:35pm. The Store will reopen immediately after full time.
Tickets for the Good Friday Derby game against St Helens at the Totally Wicked Stadium are on sale to Season Ticket Holders, Flexi Members and Loyal 18 Members. With the facilities the Club now has at Robin Park Arena and the recent recruitment of a new Ticketing and Matchday Executive, we are now able to sell tickets for the first time through our Retail Store. As a Club, we are now managing our own ticketing process for matches away from the DW Stadium. We ask Warriors fans to please be patient and considerate during this transition. Head down to the Club Store ahead of kick off tonight to get your ticket! Read more HERE.
Make sure to also check out our new Personalisation Station! Choose from six gifts and a range of designs to personalise your own Warriors souvenir.
Make the most of your game day experience and come and join us at Robin Park Arena – whether you visit the Club Store or soak up the matchday atmosphere at the Fan Village!