Date of birth: 18/10/1991
Heritage number: 1074
Height: 5ft 8
Previous club: Catalans Dragons
Representative honours: France
Wigan Debut: vs Salford Red Devils (A), full-back (three goals), won 26-16 at AJ Bell Stadium, 11/02/2017
World Club Challenge: 2017
Super League: 2018 GF
Renowned for his electric pace and dancing feet, the full-back made Super League history in 2018, after he and teammate Romain Navarrete became the first Frenchmen to play in a Grand Final.
- A versatile player whose main position is full-back, but he can fill in on the wing or in the halves when required, as well as possessing a useful kicking game, converting goals and penalties.
- Made his Super League debut for Catalans Dragons in 2013 and burst onto the scene scoring 18 tries in just 20 games.
- Continued his fine form in the second season, crossing the whitewash 29 times in 32 appearances.
- Capped by France at the end of his debut season and played in all four games at the 2013 World Cup, scoring one try.
- Was limited to just ten games with Catalans in 2016 and left at the end of the season, having played 91 times and scoring 64 tries.
- Joined Wigan for the 2017 season alongside fellow Frenchman Romain Navarrete.
- Played in the 2017 World Club Challenge win against Cronulla Sharks in just his second game for the Warriors.
- Featured in the 2018 Super League Grand Final victory over Warrington Wolves.
- Played in the 2018 European Rugby League Championship win against Ireland, which saw France reach the 2021 World Cup.
- Won the 2018 European Championship title with France after a 28-10 victory against Scotland, in which he scored two tries and converted six goals.
- Made six appearances for Wigan in 2019 and went on loan to fellow Super League side Wakefield Trinity in the second half of the season.