Date of birth: 30/03/1993
Previous club: Castleford Tigers (Leigh Centurions – Loan)
An experienced prop forward who joined Wigan on a three year deal starting from the 2020 season.
- Clark was born in Pontefract, West Yorkshire – the same town as where Zak Hardaker is from.
- He is of New Zealand heritage but he was born in England whilst his father, Trevor, was playing for Bradford Northern after stints with Leeds Rhinos and Featherstone Rovers.
- The forward followed in his father’s footsteps in 2016 when he made his debut for Bradford Bulls against Whitehaven.
- In 2015, Clark made his professional rugby league debut as he debuted for Doncaster RLFC. He went on to make 23 appearances and scored three tries for the Yorkshire Club.
- Clark joined Bradford in 2016 and he played 24 times for the Bulls, scoring four tries.
- A year later, he signed for Hull KR on a one-year-deal. He made 15 appearances for The Robins and played once on loan at York City Knights.
- In 2018, Clark joined Castleford Tigers on a two-year deal and featured 20 times for Darrell Powell’s side.
- He repeated his dad’s career path again as he played six times for Featherstone in 2018 whilst on loan from Castleford.
- The prop has made eight appearances so far in 2019, including two against Wigan, whilst also scoring one try.
- Last year, Clark signed for the Warriors on a three year contract starting from 2020. He had a brief loan spell at Championship side Leigh Centurions to conclude 2019.