Position: Prop forward
Date of birth: 30/03/1993
Heritage number: 1103
Previous club: Castleford Tigers (Leigh Centurions – Loan)
Wigan Debut: vs Toronto Wolfpack (H), sub, won 32-10 at DW Stadium, 13/02/2020
League Leaders’ Shield: 2020
An experienced prop forward who joined Wigan on a three-year deal in 2020.
- Clark was born in Pontefract, West Yorkshire – the same town as where fellow teammate Zak Hardaker is from.
- He is of New Zealand heritage, but he was born in England whilst his father, Trevor, was playing for Bradford Northern after stints with Leeds Rhinos and Featherstone Rovers.
- In 2015, Clark made his professional Rugby League debut as he debuted for Doncaster RLFC. He went on to make 23 appearances and scored three tries for the Yorkshire Club.
- The forward followed in his father’s footsteps in 2016 when he joined Bradford Bulls and made his debut for against Whitehaven. He played 24 times for the Bulls, scoring four tries.
- A year later, he signed for Hull KR on a one-year-deal. He made 15 appearances for the Robins and played once on loan at York City Knights.
- In 2018, Clark joined Castleford Tigers on a two-year deal and featured 20 times for Darrell Powell’s side.
- He repeated his dad’s career path again as he played six times for Featherstone in 2018, whilst on loan from Castleford.
- Clark signed for Wigan midway through 2019 on a three-year contract – starting from 2020. He had a brief loan spell at Championship side Leigh Centurions to conclude 2019.
- Made nine appearances in his debut season for the Warriors, helping the side to their first League Leaders’ Shield since 2012.
- In his second season with Wigan, Clark made 8 appearances and scored 2 tries.