Position: Prop forward
Date of birth: 27/11/1992
Heritage number: 1091
Height: 6ft 3
Previous club: Barrow Raiders
Wigan Debut: vs St Helens (A), sub, lost 22-12 at the Totally Wicked Stadium, 31/01/2019
A former outside back in the Wigan Academy, Bullock returned to the Club in 2019 and went on to make 23 appearances in his debut campaign.
- Learned his trade with Blackpool Scorpions and had a short spell as a junior with Leigh Centurions before joining Wigan’s Academy.
- Originally played as a winger but has since made the transition to a prop forward.
- After leaving Wigan in 2012, he returned to Leigh for three years before moving to Barrow Raiders.
- Excelled at Barrow where he was nominated for the League One Player of the Year in 2017.
- His impressive form in the Championship in 2018 led to him signing a deal for 2019 with Wigan.
- Had a strong first season for the Warriors, playing 23 times under Adrian Lam – including the historic Super League encounter with Catalans Dragons at Barcelona’s Camp Nou.
- Bullock’s performances caught the eye of England’s Performance Knights Squad coaches and he was called up to the squad in March for the first time. However, after a positive start to his Wigan career, a knee ligament injury cut short his season in July.