Position: Half back / Full back
Date of birth: 06/09/1997
Heritage number: 1111
Height: 5ft 9
Previous club: Parramatta Eels
Wigan Debut: vs Leigh Centurions (A), wing, won 18-20, at Emerald Headingley Stadium, 28/03/2021
Challenge Cup: 2022
Known for his lightning quick feet and tricky ball skills, Field began his career at St George Illawarra before moving to Parramatta Eels.
- Field, born in Wollongong, New South Wales, can play at half back or full back and has made 17 appearances in the NRL.
- Noted for his dazzling feet and quick turn of pace, Field was praised for his stand-out performances Down Under.
- After playing 11 games for St. George Illawarra between 2017 and 2019, he joined Parramatta Eels in 2020 where he made six appearances.
- It was announced Field had signed for Wigan Warriors on 9th November 2020 on a two-year deal starting from 2021.
- Ahead of the 2021 season, the 23-year-old was assigned the No.6 jersey as his squad number for the upcoming season.
- Field made his debut for Wigan in the 2021 Round 1 win over Leigh Centurions, but it was cut short after he suffered a hamstring injury in the first half.
- The Half back returned from injury in August 2021 but suffered a further injury a few games later, this time on his groin and did not feature again in 2021.
- Field will be looking to make an impact as he returns to full fitness ahead of the 2022 season.
- In 2022, Field scored a try in the second half of the Challenge Cup Final at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, contributing to the win against the Huddersfield Giants.