Date of birth: 04/01/1996
Heritage number: 1098
Height: 181cm/5ft 11ins
Weight: 86kg/13st 8lbs
Previous club: Parramatta Eels
Representative honours: NRL Indigenous All Stars (2017)
Wigan Debut: vs Hull KR (H), wing (sub), won 36-18 at DW Stadium, 09/08/19
Renowned for his electric pace and dancing feet, French can play a variety of positions in the half backs and in the backline. He joined the reigning Betfred Super League champions after being granted a release from the Parramatta Eels in the NRL in July 2019.
- A noted finisher, French made 47 appearances for the Parramatta Eels since his debut in May 2016 scoring 35 tries.
- The Australian back also represented the Indigenous All Stars in 2017.
- Joined Wigan halfway through the 2019 season and is contracted to the Club until 2022.
- Born in Tingha, New South Wales, French is of Indigenous Australian descent and played his junior rugby league for Tingha Tigers RLFC.
- He is the nephew of former Australian international and St George Illawarra Dragons and Hull FC winger Nathan Blacklock.
- Made his debut for Wigan as he came off the bench in the 36-18 win over Hull KR at the DW Stadium on 9th August and scored a try on his first start for the Club a week later in the victory against Warrington Wolves.