Now Recruiting – Freelance & part time Health & Fitness Tutors
Would you like to be part of one of the most recognisable and iconic brands in Rugby League?
Wigan Warriors Education Academy is a leader in the field of sport, health and wellbeing education. We pride ourselves on having the highest standards in delivering Sports & Fitness Education and we can offer upskilling and development to those who are prepared to show commitment.
We have some exciting opportunities for Freelance Health & Fitness Tutors, to join our team in delivering Industry Courses in Health and Fitness based at the new Education Academy at the Robin Park Arena.
About the Role
You will be responsible for delivering innovative and engaging classroom & gym-based sessions, for courses including Level 2 Gym Instructor, Level 3 Personal Trainer, and a variety of Health & Fitness related CPD.
About You: • Experienced Health & Fitness Professional
• Passionate about working in the Sport, Health and Fitness industry
• Capacity to work flexible hours to include weekend and evenings.
• Hold PTTLS, Certificate in Education or equivalent teaching qualification
• Hold Level 2 Gym and Level 3 Personal Trainer Qualifications or higher-level qualifications
• Hold Level 3 Award in Assessing or equivalent
• Experience tutoring full courses in the adult education sector
• Strong IT skills, experience of using online learning systems would be advantageous.
In addition to the above you will be conscientious and have excellent administrative, time management and organisational skills.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience or would like to find out more about this position please email firstname.lastname@example.org with CV and covering letter.