Enjoy the 2019 Betfred World Club Challenge in style and in the company of some of Wigan’s most successful players with our limited Bronze Hospitality package.
Soaking up the atmosphere and a pre-match drink in the Marquee Lounge will be a host of Wigan legends, some who have lifted the World Club Challenge themselves.
The likes of Andy Gregory, Billy McGinty, Colin Clarke, Stephen Wilde, Bill Ashurst, Ray Ashby, Terry Cassidy and Martin Dermott will be among the many names there on the night.
The Bronze Hospitality Package includes:
- Allocated West Stand Seating
- Two-course pre-match meal served hot-buffet style in the lounge
- Match hosts to look after you in the lounge
- Use of your table pre-match, half and full time. Tables will seat 8, 10 or 12 guests.
- Souvenir match programme for each guest
- Quiz, raffle and guess the gate competition
- Pre-match lounge visit from Warriors player/special guest
- Full-time visit from Warriors player to provide thoughts on the game
- Full pay bar service available
You can have all this for just £68 for and adult, £60 for Over 60s and £53 for Under 16s (all including VAT).
The Platinum, Ruby, Gold & Silver hospitality packages completely SOLD OUT for Sunday must see fixture v Sydney Roosters. If you want to see the biggest game in World Rugby League in style, this is your last chance!
To book, call 01942 762890