Warriors World are looking to recruit two motivated individuals to work as temporary retail assistants.
This is a customer facing role working primarily from our Grand Arcade store.
The role will include:
• A minimum of 14 hours per week (overtime extra).
• National minimum wage.
• A flexible approach is essential. You will be expected to work a variety of hours to suit the needs of the business. These will include week days, weekends, late nights and over the festive period.
• You will be expected to present a high standard of customer service and ensure a professional attitude.
• The confidence to work as part of our retail team or independently if requested.
• Duties will include sales, customer assistance, general store procedures and processing internet orders.
• The role will end 31st December 2018.
How to apply
CV’s and a covering letter can be sent to Paul Stanworth, Head of Retail, Warriors World, 40 Grand Arcade, Wigan, WN1 1BH or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please note only candidates selected for interview will be notified.