- Join Wigan Warriors new recruit Adrian Lam at Charity Sportsman’s Dinner
- Dinner at the DW Stadium on Friday 30th of November in aid of Wigan Warriors Community Foundation
- Comedian Mick Monroe to attend, tickets selling well and expected to sell out
Join us and our Winners for this year’s Sportsmans Dinner at the DW Stadium.
Warriors legend and new head coach Adrian Lam will join the Wigan Warriors Community Foundation for a night of top food, drink, company and laughter. The evening will give the chance for dinner guests to get an exclusive look toward the 2019 season.
This years’ winners include:
- Inspiring Healthy Lifestyles Coach of The Year: Paula Longworth – Hindley ARLFC
- Smart Strat Contribution to School Sport: John Griffin – St Edmund Arrowsmith
- Leisure Tec Volunteer of The Year: Laurie Marsden – Golborne Parkside ARLFC
- Club of The Year: Shevington Sharks ARLFC
- Pier Fun Casinos Team of The Year: Orrell St James ARLFC Open Age
- Houses for Homes Unsung Hero: Joe Charnock – Wigan St Patricks ARLFC
- Sports Achiever: Marcus Cropper – Ashton Bears ARLFC
- Mitsubishi Electric Eco School’s Award – Hindsford C of E Primary School
The evening will also include a three-course-meal, the Foundation end of year awards, a top comedian in Mick Monroe and to top it all off, a chance to bid on rare Wigan Warriors memorabilia and take part in the 2018 Sportsman’s raffle.
Tickets cost just £35 or £300 for a table of 10 people. For details or to book please visit the website http://wwrl.co/Dinner18 contact the Community team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01942762880 Monday-Friday 9am-5pm.
How your money helps:
The Wigan Warriors Community Foundation is Wigan Warriors’ official charity and uses the power of Sport and Rugby League to make a difference to people’s lives. We work across many areas in Wigan, Cumbria, The Midlands and London.
We deliver a wide range of programmes from Rugby League coaching session’s right through to programmes that improve health, wellbeing and improve the career prospects of young people and adults. We are proud to support Health, Education, Social Inclusion, Well Being and Equality of Opportunity at the heart of our objectives. We currently deliver programmes to over 10,000 people per year and it is essential that partners support the work of the foundation to ensure sustainability.