- Rugby League cares launches ‘One in, All In’ campaign
- Campaign focuses on the strength of the Rugby League community
- RL Cares supports grassroots rugby, the players and heritage of the game
Rugby League Cares’ ‘One in, All In’ campaign is about the strength of the Rugby League community.
Through tragedy, adversity and hardship – the Rugby League family unites to support the cause. Rugby League Cares is at the heart of that support:
• Grassroots – RL Cares grants scheme has enabled thousands of youngsters to play Rugby League in 2015 alone. Their Community Game raffle also enables local Wigan clubs, such as Hindley ARLFC, Wigan Spring Lions and Wigan Bulldogs to raise funds for themselves.
• Players – RL Cares assist Wigan Warriors players from the moment they start playing and throughout retirement. If they are severely injured, when they need a new career, in times of hardship: RL Cares are there.
• Heritage – RL Cares cherish the history of Rugby League and make it available to the public. Fans – RL Cares volunteer programme enables Wigan Warriors fans to get closer to the game.
RL Cares cannot do this work without members. For every member who joins RL Cares are able to provide up to £150.00 worth of benefits back to the sport. Membership is only £20.00 per year, or £2.00 per month; they make this money grow through partnership with other organisations and outstanding efforts from volunteers.
Rugby League Cares is there for the Wigan community – our players, fans and families. Please join Rugby League Cares today. Visit www.rugbyleaguecares.org to register.