- Have you ever wanted the chance to quiz your favourite Warriors players?
- Is there a burning question you have always wanted the answer to?
- Will the Warriors players reveal all………
Now is your chance to find out!
The Warriors have teamed up with community partners Tesco to offer local youngsters the chance to win tickets for an exclusive Junior Fans Forum to be held at Tesco Hindley on Tuesday 27th March, 6pm-7pm.
If you are aged 11 years old and under this is your chance to get up close and personal with the Wigan Warriors coaching staff and players, when for one night only they will be on hand to answer all your most probing questions.
As well as quizzing the coaching staff and players you will have the chance to meet the players and have your photograph taken with them, plus the opportunity to win a selection of amazing Warriors prizes!
Entry into the event is by ticket only and tickets can only be won through competitions on wiganwarriors.com, in the Wigan Evening Post and in the Wigan Observer this week and in store at Tesco Hindley from next week.
We have FIVE of the limited edition tickets to giveaway, which will entitle two children accompanied by one adult entry into the exclusive event.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply tell us what question you would like to ask the Warriors coaching staff and players.
To enter simply [click here] and enter your question and age in the comments box along with your contact details to arrive no later than 5pm on Monday 12th March. Winners will be contacted by Friday 16th March.
Terms & Conditions:
- The competition is open to all children aged 11 years and under on 27th March 2007.
- Each winner must be accompanied to the event at Tesco Hindley by a parent or guardian.
- Closing date for the competition is 5pm on Monday 12th March 2007.
- All winners must have a ticket to enter the event. Tickets will entitle two children and one adult entry into the event only.
- All winners will be required to take part in publicity and parental permission for this will be required due to a photographer being present at the event.