To contact the Warriors please click on the appropriate link below. To ensure that your query is dealt with efficiently and effectively please choose the category that is best suited to your enquiry.
We will endeavour to answer queries as quickly as possible although in some circumstances we cannot guarantee that every enquiry will receive a reply.
Please note that we currently cannot guarantee to be able to respond to the large number of personalised message requests from players or staff that we continue to receive, due to challenges posed by Covid-19 social distancing protocols and the sheer quantity of such requests that we are receiving.
Please note that the Club has moved offices in recent years and is permanently based at Robin Park Arena, Loire Drive, Wigan, WN5 0UH.
Please note that the DW Stadium Ticket Office has been closed since the summer of 2020 due to the stadium management company being in administration. The Club shall endeavour to respond to ticketing queries as quickly as possible via email, but please be aware that delays may be possible due to lack of access to Ticket Office staff and databases.
- T. 01942 311111 (currently unavailable)
- E. Ticketing Enquiries via the website
- E. Group Ticket Enquiries via the website
- E. Disabled Ticket Enquiries via the website
- E. Client Code Enquiries via the website
- W. Warriors eTickets
Merchandise - Wigan Warriors Official Store
- A. Robin Park Arena, Loire Drive, Wigan WN5 0UH
- T. 01942 762888
- F. 01942 762889
- E. General Enquiries via the website
- E. www.wiganwarriors.com
Media Enquiries/Wigan TV
- T. 01942 762899
- E. Media Enquiries via the website
- E. Website Enquiries via the website. Please report any bugs or broken links via this link.
- A. Warriors Lotto, DW Stadium, Loire Drive, Wigan WN5 0UN
- T. 01942 231321
- E. Lotto Enquiries via the website
- E. Newsletter Sign Up sign up via the website