Toulouse game to be inclusivity dayFollow @WiganWarriorsRL
- Wigan Warriors fixture against Toulouse Olympique on Friday 19th August is set to be ‘inclusivity day’.
- Join us at the DW Stadium for a packed night of action as we welcome Toulouse for the second time this year.
- Get your tickets today, all the information can be found HERE.
On Friday 19th August Wigan Warriors will face Toulouse Olympique in inclusivity day at the DW Stadium.
The Cherry and Whites host Toulouse (8pm K.O.) in Round 24 of the Betfred Super League in what will be inclusivity day at the DW Stadium.
The day follows on from the Warriors’ recent ‘One Club’ event which saw all 11 Wigan Warriors teams train together at Robin Park Arena and on the evening we will be celebrating everyone, from players and staff, as well as friends and family.
The Fan Village is the perfect place to soak up the pre-match atmosphere on game day.
Opening at 5:45pm at Robin Park Arena, simply show your season ticket or match ticket on arrival to gain entry. The Fan Village will be open up until kick off and will also reopen after full time at the DW Stadium. For those who might be visiting Robin Park Arena for the first time, we are located adjacent to the DW.
Here’s what you can expect at Robin Park Arena on Friday:
- Touch Rugby League open training session will take place on the Robin Park Arena pitch, inclusive for both Adults and Youths.
- Local talent – playing live music throughout.
- Plenty of great food and drink – We will be serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic refreshments including beer, cider, wine and spirits.
- Wigan Warriors first team live Q&As before the game and and match review after the game with MC Dom Walker. A chance to meet, have selfies and grab signatures with the players in attendance too.
- Meet Mighty Max – the Wigan Warriors Mascot will be there ahead of kick off.
- Wigan Rugby Heritage Society – the guys from the WRHS will be in attendance on arrival in the indoor running track. Head over to see their latest stall.
Please note it is card payment only throughout the Fan Village.
Our Warriors Cheerleaders and Women’s, Wheelchair, PDRL, LDRL and Touch teams will all be part of the day too, they will be around the fan village and will take part in a half time parade around the pitch.
On the evening, we will also be collecting money on behalf of former Warrior, Bryn Hargreaves. Bryn Hargreaves is currently missing, and his family are hoping the Rugby League community will support them in their quest to find Bryn and bring him home.
All monies donated will principally be used to fund the investigation into Bryn’s disappearance and any remaining balance will be donated to Rugby League Cares to continue their great work in the aftercare of players and generally within the rugby league community.
You can also donate online HERE.
Tickets for the game are now on sale. Click HERE for all the details.