A new vacancy is available at Wigan Warriors. See below the full details.
Vacancy: Soft Tissue Massage Therapist
Salary: To be determined
Contract type: Fixed Term (Full time)
Closing date: 12th July 2022
The successful candidate will report to the Head of Physiotherapy as part of the multi-disciplinary performance team. Working primarily with the Wigan Warriors first team, duties will include:
- Provision of soft tissue therapy to supplement physiotherapy treatment and recovery of all first team players, under the guidance of the Head Physiotherapist.
- To provide match day cover and pre-game soft tissue treatments for all first team home and away fixtures.
- To assist where appropriate with strapping and taping, under the guidance of the Head physiotherapist.
- To assist where appropriate with the delivery of rehabilitation programmes under the guidance and instruction of the Head Physiotherapist.
- To carry out appropriate record keeping of all treatments.
- To complete general department management and liaise closely with senior staff.
You will ideally have a minimum of 1 year post-graduate experience and have some experience of working within a Rugby League or a professional sports team environment. Communication and interpersonal skills are crucial to the role. Additional soft tissue massage and strapping/taping qualifications are desirable along with a comprehensive CPD Portfolio with evidence of interest in sports medicine.
How to apply:
To apply, please send your full CV and Cover Letter with Current Remuneration by email to Jack Stopford (Head of Physiotherapy) at Wigan Warriors: [email protected]