- Our Covid-19 health and safety guide when visiting the DW Stadium.
- Extra precautions put in place to make the DW a safe place for everyone to visit on game day.
- Not got your tickets for Sunday’s game against Leigh? Buy now by clicking here!
After some concerns from fans, we want to reassure all supporters how we are making the DW Stadium as safe as possible on game day. Everything has been put in place to make the stadium as safe as possible for everyone when they visit. Here is how…
Due to Covid-19 and the challenges that have followed, supporters will notice a change to the normal game day that we were used to prior to the pandemic.
Despite the lifting of Covid-19 restrictions, we are still encouraging the basics of social distancing where and when you can, wearing face masks and washing your hands regularly.
Wigan Warriors and the DW Stadium want to welcome all fans back to the DW and we are committed to making sure the stadium is a safe environment for everyone.
After a consultation with the Club’s fan engagement board, the Club and DW Stadium have implemented some key support mechanisms to make it as safe as possible for all fans.
Here are some key points on how we are making the DW Stadium as safe as possible for everyone:
- We advise all fans to arrive early as possible so you miss any queues on entry to the DW Stadium.
- The gates open at 1:30pm and e-tickets will be scanned by match operators.
- We encourage all fans to maintain social distancing if any queues form as a result of any delay in getting through the gates.
- Hand sanitiser is available within the concourses for fans to wash their hands regularly.
- When around the concourses, we encourage everyone to maintain a sensible distance around people you do not know.
- Please observe toilet ‘entry’ and ‘exit only’ signs.
- Observe queue markers when waiting to be served at the kiosks.
- In regards to seating inside the DW – although everyone is able to sit in their favourite seat, please be conscious of others who may feel uncomfortable or have concerns of close contact.
- Two Covid-19 officers will be situation in each stand before, during and after the game. They are there for any fans who may not feel comfortable with where they are sat or if anyone has any concerns/queries throughout their game day experience. The officers are there to reassure fans and to make everyone feel safe.
Exiting the stadium
- When leaving the stadium after the game, we encourage all fans to maintain social distancing where possible.
- If you do not feel comfortable leaving the stadium at the same time as everyone else, we do encourage fans to stay in their seat until the exits have been cleared.
Wigan Warriors v Leigh Centurions
Our Robin Park Arena store will be open for business on Sunday 1st August from 11am ahead of our Betfred Super League clash with Leigh Centurions!