- Warriors fans to be granted 400 tickets for the North Stand terrace
- Tickets available with immediate effect, directly from Salford Red Devils
- No tickets will be available from any Wigan Warriors ticketing outlets
Wigan Warriors are delighted to announce that Saturday’s hosts Salford Red Devils are making 400 tickets available to our supporters for the forthcoming Betfred Super League Round 7 fixture – the first chance for our supporters to attend a game in person within the UK since our visit to the AJ Bell Stadium last March.
After an astounding 435 days since that equivalent fixture – the last time that either set of fans were legitimately able to set foot inside a rugby stadium – the Red Devils have now been able to allocate 400 tickets to Warriors fans as part of their general sale period, having provided initial priority on the limited capacity to their season ticket holders.
All the tickets for Saturday’s 1pm kick-off are available exclusively from Salford’s online ticketing site (see below for details on how to use the site), with no tickets available from any Wigan Warriors outlet. Please note that we are not able to answer any queries on tickets for this game as we are not involved in the sales process and the DW Stadium Ticket Office hotlines remain closed for the time being, ahead of an anticipated re-opening before the end of this month.
Although we cannot wait to see you all back in the stands for live rugby, we ask all fans to follow and respect the Red Devils’ Code of Conduct, stadium ground regulations and direction from signage and stewards on-site.
Warriors fans accessing Salford’s site will potentially see availability in different parts of the AJ Bell stadium but please only book the North Stand if you’re attending to cheer the Cherry and Whites. Visiting supporters needing wheelchair access can choose between a pitch level view in the North Stand or an elevated view from the northern platform within the East Stand.
HOW DO I BOOK AWAY END TICKETS?
- All ticketing will be conducted online digitally.
- Go to www.eticketing.co.uk/salfordreddevils and sign in/create an account.
- Click on Match Tickets at the top of the page and select the game.
- Choose the North Stand (unless you require elevated wheelchair space in the East Stand).
- Please select the number of tickets you require for you and other people in your bubble (max of 6). If you are the lead client you will be responsible for everyone in your bubble and you must inform them of the “code of conduct”.
- You will get the “best available” for the area you selected. There will be no kiosks in the standing areas of the stadium due to Covid restrictions.
- Tickets will be sent via email and you will be able to print at home or add them to your Google or Apple Wallet.
- Please follow all the instructions on the ticket including the arrival time.
- Please bring ID showing your name and date of birth as you may be asked to present it.
If you are having difficulty in doing this, please email [email protected] for guidance and note that you’re trying to purchase away end tickets.
You can also call 0161 786 1570 and choose option 1 for tickets. If this is not answered, leave a message and someone from the ticket office will call you back.
Office hours are Monday – Friday 10am-5pm
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I GET TO THE STADIUM?
There will be details on your ticket of what time you should arrive and what entrance to use. Different blocks will be given staggered arrival times and we ask you all to enter the turnstiles at the time stated. If you arrive too early, or too late, you may not gain access. There will be a one-way system in operation within the stadium. Please pay attention to signage and direction from stewards. You may be asked to show ID.
WILL I BE ABLE TO GET FOOD AND DRINK?
Unfortunately, kiosks will not be open in the standing areas as food and drink has been prohibited. If you are in a seated area you will be able to get food and drink from the kiosks.
IS IT SAFE TO ATTEND?
Although we cannot wait to have you back, we need to ensure that spectator safety is at the top of our agenda. Therefore, it is imperative that fans read and agree to the Spectator Code of Conduct and respect all rules and guidelines and keep fans safe from potential transmission of Covid-19.
DO I NEED TO HAVE A TEST?
No, you do not need to have a test before coming to the stadium. However, if you feel unwell, please DO NOT attend.
We strongly advise that supporters pre-purchase on-site parking passes direct from Salford Red Devils at the same time that you purchase your tickets, with each space priced at £8. Parking at the stadium is limited and we ask that you aim to travel in your bubbles where possible and follow relevant guidance.
Alternatively, fans who are comfortable walking can take advantage of a park and walk facility at the Trafford Centre, with a recently constructed link road under Barton Bridge providing a straightforward route from the shopping centre to the stadium.
For all information on travelling to the stadium, see here.
Wigan Warriors and Salford Red Devils would like to thank you all for your continued support and we cannot wait to see our respective supporters back in the stands on Saturday!