Women’s sponsorship opportunitiesFollow @WiganWarriorsRL
Wigan Warriors Women still have sponsorship opportunities available for the current Betfred Women’s Super League season, in which they have currently started their league campaign with two wins from two.
The Warriors created history in 2018 as they were crown Women’s Super League Champions in their inaugural season as a team. After being unable to play or train properly in 2020, the Club are looking to continue the development of the Women’s team in the remainder of 2021. The Cherry and Whites continue under the stewardship of Kris Ratcliffe and have made a good start with two wins from two in the Betfred Women’s Super League.
Sponsorship is still available for a number of players for the season, with the funding helping to provide towards kit and facilities to help the Women’s game develop, as well as the following benefits:
- Presentation of the shirt of your chosen player/coach at a Wigan Warriors home game (date TBC).
- Your company name and web link on the player profile page on wiganwarriors.com.
- Your company acknowledgment in the matchday programmes under the Women’s team updates section.
- A Wigan Warriors Betfred Women’s Super League playing shirt, signed by your sponsored player at the end of the season.
- First option to sponsor your chosen player for the 2022 Betfred Women’s Super League season.
You can sponsor a player with all of these benefits for £250 + VAT per player. To become a player sponsor, or for further information on the Wigan Warriors Women’s team, please contact Sam Cross via email on [email protected] or phone 01942 762896.
Players still available for sponsorship:
- Rebecca Greenfield
- Danielle Molyneux
- Katie Stephens
- Vanessa Temple
- Aimee Wood