Wigan Warriors will face St Helens in Round 20 of the 2021 Betfred Super League – a Round that will see Rugby League’s biggest rivals go head-to-head.
Between 19th and 22nd August, Rivals Round will take place with the Cherry and Whites hosting Saints at the DW Stadium. A date and kick-off time for the fixture will be announced in due course.
In a change to norm, due to current Covid-19 restrictions, the “traditional” Easter fixtures have been moved back in the season in the hope that bumper crowds of fans will be able to cheer on their team from the stands.
These games have provided some of the most enduring moments in Super League over the years and with no doubt all to play for just five rounds from the end of the regular season, these games will again create some memorable moments.
Rivals Round fixtures in full:
- Castleford Tigers v Wakefield Trinity (Mend-a-Hose Jungle)
- Hull FC v Hull KR (KCOM Stadium)
- Leeds Rhinos v Huddersfield Giants (Emerald Headingley Stadium)
- Leigh Centurions v Salford Red Devils (Leigh Sports Village)
- Warrington Wolves v Catalans Dragons (Halliwell Jones Stadium)
- Wigan Warriors v St Helens (DW Stadium)
(to be played the weekend of 19-22 August. Dates and kick-off times to be announced in due course)