Zoom like a Warrior
As part of #WallpaperWednesday we have gathered ten of some of the best images from the past ten years for Wigan fans to use on their Zoom video calls.
‘Zoom’ is an American video conferencing service that combines video conferring, online meetings, chat, and mobile collaboration.
With any of our ten custom Zoom background images, you can make your virtual meetings and catch-ups with friends and family more fun.
Simply download one of the below options and follow the simple steps and you will have a Warriors-themed background for your next video chat!
- Click any of the below options and right-click the image after it opens in a new tab and save it in a safe place on your device.
- Sign into your Zoom web portal.
- In the Zoom app, click your profile in the top right corner, and click ‘Settings’.
- On the menu to the left, click ‘Virtual Background’.
- Click the ‘+’ icon next to where it says ‘Choose Virtual Background’. A box will pop up allowing you to upload a photo from your computer. Click on the one you want, and it will appear alongside the other pictures as an option for you to choose from.
- Make sure to uncheck the ‘Mirror My Video’ option in the ‘Video’ section of settings.