Final few World Club Challenge hospitality places available
Limited Bronze packages available
- Warriors face Cronulla Sharks on Sunday 19th February
The final few hospitality places are now remaining for the Dacia World Club Challenge at the DW Stadium on Sunday 19th February.
All Diamond, Platinum, Gold, Super Silver and Silver Packages have now SOLD OUT for Wigan’s clash with NRL Champions Cronulla Sharks.
The Warriors hospitality team recently moved to meet the unprecedented demand, by upgrading the BRONZE package hosted in the Marquee Lounge to a two course meal.
Anyone wanting hospitality for this fixture is used to purchase as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Hosted in the Marquee Lounge of the North Stand
• Allocated West Stand match seating
• TWO course pre-match hot food served buffet style in the lounge
• Match host & hostess in the lounge
• Use of table pre-match, half & full time
• Souvenir match programme for each guest
• Quiz, raffle & guess the gate competition in the lounge
• Pre match lounge visit from a Warriors player or special guest to give their thoughts on the game
• Post match a Wigan player will visit the lounge to offer his opinion on the game
• Full pay bar service in the lounge
£55 +VAT adults / £50 +VAT seniors / £40 +VAT Juniors
To book any of these packages please call the hospitality hotline – 01942 762890 or email firstname.lastname@example.org